Search Resort Hotels in Qualicum Beach from CA $110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Qualicum Beach
Casa Grande Inn
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Riverside Resort Motel and Campground
Reviewed on Sep. 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 6, 2020
Resorts in Qualicum Beach
Dreaming of a relaxing escape? Indulge in the luxuries and comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your trip—from convenient dining options to activities and entertainment. Take a look at the resort options in Qualicum Beach and discover the one that's best for you, whether you see yourself kicking back in a luxury suite or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
What Can I Do in Qualicum Beach?
Travelers say that Qualicum Beach has good opportunities for golfing, camping, and other activities. Check out the interesting exhibits at The Old School House Arts Centre and Qualicum Beach Museum, or grab your golf clubs for a game at Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf Club or Eaglecrest Golf Club. You'll also find top attractions like Parksville Beach and Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park in the area.
Travelers also like Qualicum Beach for its:
- Cave exploring
When Should I Visit Qualicum Beach?
Here's a summary of the seasonal weather to help with picking your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 32° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.85 inches in a year
How to Get to Qualicum Beach and Around the Area
|Nanaimo, BC (ZNA-Nanaimo Harbour Water Aerodrome)||Airport||26 mi (41.8 km)|
|Pender Harbour, BC (YPT-Pender Harbour Waterdrome)||Airport||26.7 mi (43 km)|
|Comox, BC (YQQ-Comox Valley)||Airport||32.4 mi (52.2 km)|