Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Quadra Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Quadra Island Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Quadra Island Pet-friendly Hotels
Quadra Island Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Quadra Island? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 2 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Quadra Island hotels and accomodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Heriot Bay Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a marina and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star inn's restaurant and location.
- Pets are welcome at April Point Resort & Spa. This resort offers a full-service spa and a marina. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star resort's bar and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Quadra Island
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Quadra Island is 2.17 inches
Exploring Quadra Island with Your Pet
Known for its mountains, Quadra Island has lots to offer visitors including its port and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Main Lake Provincial Park and Rebecca Spit Marine Provincial Park. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Ripple Rock Trailhead.