- Liked: Amenities
- Campbell River Museum
- 2 min drive
- Torii Gate
- 2 min drive
- Maritime Heritage Centre
- 3 min drive
- Campbell River, BC (YBL)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Ramada by Wyndham Campbell River is located in Campbell River. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elk Falls Provincial Park and Elk Falls Suspension Bridge, while Campbell River Museum and Maritime Heritage Centre are cultural highlights.
- Campbell River Museum - 2 min drive
- Torii Gate - 2 min drive
- Maritime Heritage Centre - 3 min drive
- Discovery Passage Aquarium - 3 min drive
- Discovery Pier - 3 min drive
- Campbell River, BC (YBL) - 11 min drive
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Campbell River
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- If original credit card is not presented at check-in, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
- This hotel will place a credit card authorization at check-in for the full amount of stay for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge per pet, per night.
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb/36 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all bookings and on-site payments. Cash is not accepted. Prepaid credit cards are not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Austrian Chalet Hotel Campbell River
- Ramada Wyndham Campbell River House
- Ramada Wyndham Campbell River
- Best Western Plus Austrian Chalet Hotel Campbell River
- Best Western Campbell River
- Campbell River Best Western
- Best Western Austrian Chalet
- Best Western Plus Austrian Chalet
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
The hotel is very old and the sound barrier just isn't there. We could hear the people's TV next to us and movement all night. The loft style bedroom is fun until it gets to be about 100 degrees. There is no window that you can open and it ended up being so hot and unbearable, between the noise and the heat, we didn't sleep much. The continental breakfast and pool were the only great things about the hotel. Just don't expect to use the pool on Saturday from 12-4 because that's when they maintenance it (stupid as that's when most families want to use it). The breakfast was great as the kids got to make a fresh waffle and I enjoyed the cheesy eggs. We didn't experience it, but others in our group had gross beds and even found reading glasses in between their sheets. We will not stay there again.