Find a Bed and Breakfast in Port Carling from CA $115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Port Carling
Reviewed on Oct. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Freshly Renovated, Modernized, Water's Edge Cottage
B&Bs and More in Port Carling
Are you searching for a place to stay with free breakfast and a comfortable setting? Even though it might be challenging to find a B&B located in Port Carling, you might consider expanding your search to look for properties with a similar atmosphere in the area. When you want to venture out to explore Port Carling, consider browsing the exhibits at Muskoka Lakes Museum.
With attentive service, opportunities to socialize with other guests, and breakfast served on site, B&Bs offer a one-of-a-kind environment. Check out this B&B in the surrounding area:
The Muskoka Rose Guest House & Retreat: 3 stars, 4 rooms
- 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Port Carling
Weather in Port Carling
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can use this info to help you figure out when to travel to Port Carling:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 12° F at night
Things to See and Do in Port Carling
Spend some time exploring Lake Muskoka and Mirror Lake if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Muskoka Lakes Museum and Lake Rosseau on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Port Carling is also known for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Port Carling?
Fly into Muskoka, ON (YQA), which is located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.