Search Motels in Huntsville from CA $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Huntsville
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Huntsville
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2020
Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2020
Huntsville Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 21 low-priced motels in Huntsville among the more than 214 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Huntsville. Not-to-be-missed sights include Algonquin Provincial Park, Arrowhead Provincial Park, and Lake Muskoka.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels became more commonplace after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll usually access your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' best-rated Huntsville motels available to book:
- If driving, you'll be within 12 minutes of Arrowhead Provincial Park.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast and WiFi.
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a short 6-minute drive of Lake Muskoka.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 5-minute drive of Arrowhead Provincial Park.
- You'll be located within 10 minutes of Lake Muskoka by car.
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- If driving, you'll be within 13 minutes of Arrowhead Provincial Park.
- Enjoy access to the coffee in the lobby, and freebies including breakfast and parking.
Things to Do in HuntsvilleThose who've visited Huntsville have good things to say about its waterfront and lakeside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Here are some popular places:
- Algonquin Provincial Park
- Arrowhead Provincial Park
- Lake Muskoka
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park
- Dwight Beach
- Lake of Bays
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- High Falls Water Park
- Santa's Village
- Muskoka Sports and Recreation
Huntsville is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit HuntsvilleDecide when you'd like to visit Huntsville by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Huntsville and Around the Area
|Muskoka, ON (YQA)||Airport||25.1 mi (40.4 km)|
|Gravenhurst Station||Train Station||29 mi (46.7 km)|