- Gull Lake Rotary Park
- 13 min walk
- Gravenhurst Opera House
- 18 min walk
- Bethure Memorial House
- 3 min drive
- Muskoka, ON (YQA)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Gravenhurst, Pinedale Inn is near the beach. Lake Muskoka and Gull Lake Rotary Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Santa's Village and High Falls Water Park.
- Gull Lake Rotary Park - 13 min walk
- Gravenhurst Opera House - 18 min walk
- Bethure Memorial House - 3 min drive
- Muskoka Steamships - 4 min drive
- Muskoka Bay Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Gravenhurst Station - 19 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 116 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Pinedale Inn Gravenhurst
- Pinedale Inn
- Pinedale Gravenhurst
- Pinedale Inn Gravenhurst, Muskoka District
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Things to do
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- No lifts
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Shower/bathtub combination
- TV channels
- plasma TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Balcony or patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Quiet for the most part. Everything one would need is included. BBQs need fixing.