Overview of Black Lake Cabins
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette, Lake View
Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchenette, Lake View
About this area
Located in Muskoka Lakes, Black Lake Cabins is on the beach. Gravenhurst Narrows Lighthouse and Muskoka Boat and Heritage Centre are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Muskoka and Hardy Lake Provincial Park.
- Lake Muskoka - 10 min walk
- Hardy Lake Provincial Park - 3 min drive
- Torrance Barrens Dark-Sky Preserve - 9 min drive
- Muskoka Lakes Winery - 13 min drive
- Muskoka Boat & Heritage Centre - 14 min drive
- Gravenhurst Station - 19 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 111 min drive
About this property
Black Lake Cabins
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Black Lake Cabins Cabin Torrance
- Black Lake Cabins Cabin
- Black Lake Cabins Torrance
- Black Lake Cabins
- Black Lake Cabins Muskoka District, Ontario, Canada
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I loved that it was right on the lake. The fire pit was great we had a fire every night of our stay. Cottage was small but efficient. We went canoeing, paddle boating and fishing. It was a lovely time. The only downfall to the property was the noise of traffic from the highway. This didn't spoil our stay.