- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of World Center Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, View
Superior Room, Kitchenette
Superior Room, Terrace
Superior Room, View
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed (Single/Small)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Standard Room, Accessible (Mobility Accessible)
About this area
Located in New York, World Center Hotel is in the business district and near a metro station. National September 11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands. Chelsea Piers and Central Park Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- One World Trade Center - 6 min walk
- Battery Park - 10 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 9 min drive
- New York University - 14 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 19 min drive
- Rector St. Station (Greenwich St.) - 3 min walk
- New York Christopher St. Station - 4 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 30 min drive
- Morton's Steakhouse - 1 min walk
- Ruchi - 2 min walk
- Cafe Bravo - 2 min walk
- George's New York - 3 min walk
- Eataly - 3 min walk
About this property
World Center Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee (January-June): USD 21.72 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellence in all aspects. Easy check in and check out. Friendly staff. Amenities surpass all expectations from free snacks to refreshments throughout the day. Free Coffee and tea machines and happy hour with complimentary wine. Fresh bottles of water on each floor. Rooms are suite with separate seating area and have two TVs. Bed was super comfortable with premium bedding. Shower had nice flow and very safe, without a bathtub or glass doors. Rooms have an amazing view of 9/11 Memorial. Excellent location, i wouldn't want to stay anywhere else next time I'm in NYC.