Top Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed on Sep. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 17, 2020
Top things to do in Myrtle Beach
Motown Tribute Show
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
Myrtle Beach Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center
Myrtle Beach Beach Vacation
Whether you're heading off alone or with the whole family, you're sure to find plenty of relaxation on your Myrtle Beach vacation. Search around for colorful seashells or sit by the shore and listen to the soothing sound of the surf. Whatever you do, your trip to Myrtle Beach is sure to be a blast. Litchfield Beach, located 19 miles (30 km) from the city center, is a great choice for those who are looking for convenience. Many people also book Myrtle Beach vacation deals closer to Myrtle Beach Beaches, another excellent option.
Things You Should Know About Myrtle Beach
- Staying near the water means mesmerizing vistas and long walks along the beach at sunset. Browse our Myrtle Beach beach hotels and see what's available.
- Condos, like Myrtle Beach 303A Villa Villa 6 and Myrtle Beach 301B Villa Villa 4, are also popular property types here. Compare prices and amenities and take your pick!
- Dread endlessly pulling your wallet out while on vacation? We know how you feel. With most things taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Myrtle Beach are the perfect solution.
- Want to know what Myrtle Beach has to offer? You can't go past insider knowledge. As soon as you arrive, strike up a conversation with one or two of the 31,000 people who call this place home. Check out our handy Myrtle Beach things to do page, too.
- Broadway at the Beach is one major sight you need to see here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Myrtle Beach vacation deals.