Find Family Hotels in Myrtle Beach, SC from CA $43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Myrtle Beach Family Hotels
Where Should We Stay in Myrtle Beach?
The walkable destination of Myrtle Beach is a good choice if you've been thinking about a trip with your kids. The popular aquarium, beaches, and entertainment are just some of the things that make this an interesting destination for family trips. Arrange a flight into Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), which is the closest airport, or North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), which is located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Myrtle Beach, you might want to consider one of the 564 kid-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Vacationing families have good things to say about these accommodations:
Dunes Village Resort: Offers free water park access, a lazy river, and 2 outdoor pools. Guests like the overall comfort and quiet location at this 3.5-star hotel.
Sea Mist - Features a water park, a lazy river, and 9 outdoor pools. This 3.5-star resort is popular with guests for its breakfast options.
Caribbean Resort & Villas - Offers free water park access, a lazy river, and 5 outdoor pools. Guests like the overall comfort and breakfast options at this 3-star hotel.
Sand Dunes Resort and Suites - Features a children's pool, a restaurant, and free parking. The comfy beds and quiet location make this 3.5-star resort popular with guests.
Ocean Drive Beach & Golf Resort - Offers a lazy river, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. Guests like the overall comfort and central location at this 3-star hotel.
When Should We Visit Myrtle Beach?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. Use these tips to plan when to pack up the kids and head to Myrtle Beach.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 87°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 35°F
- Driest months: November, April, May, and October, with an average rainfall of 3.23 inches
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average rainfall of 5.82 inches
What Should We See and Do in Myrtle Beach?
While you and your family are visiting Myrtle Beach, you might want to check out some kid-friendly attractions such as Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Beach Room Escape. Make sure you have lots of time for activities like SkyWheel Myrtle Beach and Mount Atlanticus Miniature Golf.Myrtle Beach is also known for its:
Frequently asked questions
What's Myrtle Beach like for family-friendly vacations?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Myrtle Beach?
How many family-friendly hotels will I be able to find in Myrtle Beach?
What's the weather like in Myrtle Beach?
What's there to see and do with your family in Myrtle Beach?
Travelers Loved These Family Hotels
More trip options
- Top areas for Family Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Myrtle Beach
- More Hotel Options in Myrtle Beach
- More Accommodation Types in Myrtle Beach
- Hotels near Popular Myrtle Beach Attractions
- Other Hotels near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Myrtle Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends