- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Histórico Central Mexico City
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Food and Soft beverages included at Cafe Central
Standard Double or Twin Room, 2 Double Beds, Food and Soft beverages included at Cafe Central
Deluxe Room, 1 king bed, Food and Soft beverages included at Café Central
Deluxe Double Room, 2 double beds, Food and Soft beverages included at Café Central
Executive Suite, 1 king bed, Balcony, City View, food and Soft beverages included at Café Central
Premier Suite, 1 king bed, Terrace, City View, Food and Soft beverages included at Café Central
Premier Suite, City View, Terrace, food and soft beverages,walking tour and special amenities
Deluxe room, food and soft beverages, walking tour and special amenities included
Deluxe Double room, food and soft beverages, walking tour and special amenities
Suite, balcony, food and soft beverages, walking tour and special amenities
About this area
Located in Mexico City, Histórico Central Mexico City is in the city centre and near the airport. Palacio de Bellas Artes and Templo Mayor Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Madero Street and Reforma 222. Check out an event or a game at Auditorio Nacional, and consider making time for Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Madero Street - 1 min walk
- Palacio de Bellas Artes - 6 min walk
- Zocalo - 8 min walk
- Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) - 9 min walk
- Alameda Central - 9 min walk
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 4 min drive
- Allende Station - 4 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Histórico Central Mexico City
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was so attentive!! We felt VIP throughout our stay. We have never stayed at a hotel that treated us so well, as this hotel. The complementary food and bottles of water, what can I say, "THANK YOU!". We were exhausted from sightseeing, and getting lost, without knowing Spanish. Just to find our way back to the hotel, and able not to go out, and eating in a quiet, comfortable setting was wonderful! The location of the hotel allowed us to walk to palaces and museums, without transportation.