Hotels in Marina, Los Cabos from CA $218
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Marina hotels and places to stay
Reviewed on Jan. 14, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug. 26, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 15, 2020
Visiting Marina in Cabo San Lucas
Travelers love the Marina neighborhood for its beautiful beaches, ample dining options, and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Cannery Beach and Cabo Dolphins. When you want to kick up your feet after a day of exploring the sights, you can choose from 53 hotels and other accommodations and in Marina.
Staying in Cabo San Lucas's Marina Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in Marina, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa: 4-star resort with 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach, 7-minute walk from The Arch. Our guests enjoy the resort's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Grand Solmar Lands End Resort and Spa: 5-star resort with 7 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach, steps from Land's End. Expedia travelers like this resort's spacious rooms and beach locale.
- The Ridge at Playa Grande: 4-star condo resort with 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach, 7-minute walk from Land's End. Our guests rate this condo resort highly for its helpful staff and pool.
Marina may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Cabo San Lucas. Downtown Cabo San Lucas is a neighborhood known for its beautiful beaches, ample dining options, and major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 39 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Hotel Boutique Casa Bella: 3-star bed & breakfast featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the B&B's central location and proximity to shopping.
- Cabo Vista Hotel - Adults only: 3-star aparthotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers like this aparthotel's beach locale and convenient parking.
- Los Milagros Hotel: 2.5-star hotel featuring an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its central location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Marina in Cabo San Lucas
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Galeria La Grande, Golden Cactus Gallery, or Huichol Collection during your stay in Marina. Cannery Beach and Cabo Dolphins are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
Downtown Cabo San Lucas is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like Natural History Museum of Cabo San Lucas, Amelia Wilkes Square, and Golden Cactus Gallery.