- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Luxury Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View
- Max people: 10Max adults: 8Max children: 4
2 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds and 1 Double Sofa Bed
260 square metres m2 individually decorated room, furnished patio with ocean views
Layout – 3 bedrooms, living room and dining area
Relax - Private pool, private hot tub and fireplace; in-room massage available
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – 34-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels and pay-per-view films
Food & Drink – Kitchen with full-sized fridge/freezer, hob, microwave and dishwasherSleep – Pillowtop bed, Egyptian cotton linen, a down duvet, a pillow menu and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – 3 bathrooms, jetted bathtub and separate shower
Practical – Washer/dryer, queen sofa bed and safe; free rollaway/extra beds and free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Climate-controlled air conditioning and daily housekeeping
About this area
Cabo San Lucas
Located in Cabo San Lucas's Pedregal neighbourhood, Pueblo Bonito Montecristo Luxury Villas - All Inclusive is next to a golf course and near the beach. The Arch and Land's End are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lover's Beach and Medano Beach. Cabo Dolphins and Cuadra San Francisco are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, scuba diving and snorkelling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.Visit our Cabo San Lucas travel guide
- Golden Cactus Gallery - 4 min drive
- Cabo Dolphins - 9 min drive
- Plaza Bonita Mall - 11 min drive
- Marina Cabo San Lucas - 12 min drive
- Playa Las Viudas - 15 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Pueblo Bonito Montecristo Luxury Villas - All Inclusive
This Cabo San Lucas resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include washers/dryers and a safe. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 100 and MXN 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 360 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Pueblo Bonito Montecristo Luxury Villas - All Inclusive
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Upon arrival, our villa did not have hot water, a few lights did not work, and it took a couple of calls to get it repaired. I had an incident with an employee at the main pool at Sunset but reported it to a manager.