Search Motels in Maple Ridge from CA $69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Maple Ridge
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Maple Ridge
Best Western Maple Ridge Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 9, 2020
Art Infiniti Hotel
Reviewed on Jun. 18, 2020
Cabin Style Retreat on 1 Acre
Reviewed on May 9, 2018
Maple Ridge Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Vancouver area, there are 12 affordable motels among the more than 903 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
When you save on your room price, you can make the most of what Maple Ridge has to offer. Popular places to visit in the larger area include White Rock Pier, Fort Langley National Historic Site, and Coquitlam Centre.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels became more commonplace at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trips, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. With a stay at a motel, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the heart of Maple Ridge
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Maple Ridge is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Maple Ridge
- Central Maple Ridge is 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
- A restaurant and an indoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Maple Ridge
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Maple Ridge
Here are favorite places in and around Maple Ridge:
- White Rock Pier
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Coquitlam Centre
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Golden Ears Provincial Park
- Holland Park
- Rocky Point Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Raptor's Ridge
- Burnaby Village Museum
- Castle Fun Park
Maple Ridge is also popular for its:
- Live music
- Horseback riding
Best Time to Visit Maple RidgeDecide when you'd like to visit Maple Ridge by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 35° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 34° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.38 inches in a year
How to Get to Maple Ridge and Around the Area
|Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.)||Airport||15.8 mi (25.4 km)|
|Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)||Airport||28.1 mi (45.2 km)|
|Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)||Airport||29.3 mi (47.2 km)|
|Maple Ridge Port Haney Station||Train Station||2.3 mi (3.6 km)|