Search Motels in Vancouver from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Vancouver
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Vancouver
Hotel Blu Vancouver
Reviewed on Dec. 3, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Vancouver Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 12 affordable motels in Vancouver among more than 892 hotels and other lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash for your trip.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy all that Vancouver has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Queen Elizabeth Theatre, Canada Place, and BC Place Stadium.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was coined in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Vancouver motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Capilano Suspension Bridge and Lonsdale Quay Market.
- Enjoy access to the computer station, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of Metropolis at Metrotown.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Robson Street and Capilano Suspension Bridge.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Fort Langley and Holland Park.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Stay within a short 8-minute drive of Tsawwassen Ferry Terminal.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour room service, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in VancouverCheck out the bustling port and enjoy the fascinating museums in this walkable area while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Vancouver speak highly of its shops, local art scene, and restaurants.
Here are some popular places:
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre
- Canada Place
- BC Place Stadium
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Stanley Park
- Sunset Beach
- English Bay Beach
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Vancouver Aquarium
- Playland Amusement Park
- Burnaby Village Museum
Vancouver is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit VancouverDetermine the optimal time to visit Vancouver by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 50° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 67° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 58° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.57 inches in a year
How to Get to Vancouver and Around the Area
|Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)||Airport||6.7 mi (10.7 km)|
|Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base)||Airport||29.7 mi (47.8 km)|
|Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base)||Airport||30.9 mi (49.8 km)|
|Vancouver City Center Station||Metro Station||0.1 mi (0.1 km)|
|Granville Station||Metro Station||0.1 mi (0.2 km)|
|Burrard Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Vancouver Waterfront Station||Train Station||0.4 mi (0.6 km)|
|Vancouver Pacific Central Station||Train Station||1.1 mi (1.8 km)|
|Vancouver Rocky Mountaineer Station||Train Station||1.8 mi (2.9 km)|