Search Motels in Abbotsford from CA $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Featured Motels in Abbotsford
Other property types in Abbotsford
Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 19, 2020
Coast Abbotsford Hotel & Suites
Reviewed on Nov. 23, 2020
Sandman Hotel & Suites Abbotsford
Reviewed on Sep. 28, 2020
Abbotsford Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 28 hotels and other lodging options in Abbotsford, though you'll find just 3 economical motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Abbotsford. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Fort Langley National Historic Site, Cultus Lake Waterpark, and Bellis Fair Mall.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Abbotsford motels to select from:
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant and an indoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like free WiFi.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in AbbotsfordEnjoy the restaurants and wineries in this family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. People visiting Abbotsford like its shops and coffeehouses.
Here are favorite places in and around Abbotsford:
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Cultus Lake Waterpark
- Bellis Fair Mall
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Abbotsford Exhibition Park
- Aldergrove Regional Park
- Lynden City Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Castle Fun Park
- Thunderbird Show Park
- Cultus Lake Park
Abbotsford is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit AbbotsfordDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Abbotsford by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 38° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 75° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.97 inches in a year
How to Get to Abbotsford and Around the Area
|Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.)||Airport||3.6 mi (5.8 km)|
|Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.)||Airport||20.2 mi (32.5 km)|
|Eastsound, WA (ESD-Orcas Island)||Airport||35.9 mi (57.9 km)|