Book your room at Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelRefined London hotel near Oxford Street
Near British Museum
Asian woodcarvings and artefacts add an exotic twist to this traditional London hotel located one block from the British Museum, and 500 meters from both Covent Garden and Oxford Street.
Complimentary high-speed Internet access is offered in the hotel's business center; a fitness center includes rowing machines and bikes.
Free WiFi and plasma TV
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's 186 air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with leather headboards and raw-silk duvets. You can enjoy treats from the minibar while surfing the Web with free WiFi, or relax watching shows on the plasma TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's small, but well-equipped fitness center, there are running and rowing machines and bikes.
The 24-hour business center offers three PCs with free WiFi; printing and fax facilities are available upon request.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1903
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Scoff & Banter Bloomsbury – In the heart of London’s literary quarter, serving British classics straight up or with a twist.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 13.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 36.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 40.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.