Find Pet-friendly Hotels in London from CA $63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top London Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Sep. 15, 2020
London Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to London with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 31 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and cable TV. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Eastwood Motel. This motel offers concierge services and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's bathrooms and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Econo Lodge London. This motel offers guests a casino and concierge services. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to London
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for London is 1.34 inches
Exploring London with Your Pet
Known for its theaters and live music, London has lots to offer visitors including its entertainment, gardens, and sports. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Museum London. While you're there, make sure you don't miss London Music Hall and Covent Garden Market. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu or Pet Paradise.