Location is good, near to Paddington and Edgware Road Stations. Many choice of restaurants around hotel. Room size is a bit small.
- Hyde Park
- 9 min walk
- Marble Arch
- 13 min walk
- Kensington Palace
- 4 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Hyde Park - 9 min walk
- Marble Arch - 13 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 4 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 5 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 6 min drive
- Paddington Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Paddington Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
About this property
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, concierge services and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a library, free newspapers and multilingual staff. All rooms are individually decorated and feature free WiFi, free wired Internet and free bottled water. For a bit of entertainment, guests will have LED TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include hairdryers and safes.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Shaftesbury Metropolis London Hyde Park Hotel
- Shaftesbury Metropolis Hyde Park Hotel
- Shaftesbury Metropolis Hyde Park
- Shaftesbury Metropolis Hy Par
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Continental breakfast available for a fee weekdays 7:00 AM–10:00 AM: GBP 15 per person
- 1 restaurant
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Climate control (heating)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- bathtub or shower
- Designer toiletries
- Toilet paper
- 32-inch LED TV
- digital channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
Nearby things to do
Do not book here
Was declined my paid reservation. This property is under renovation and is telling customers they must stay at other properties a mile away. Attempt to check-in took too long and was told I cannot be issued a room after I paid in full in advance. Property should not be booking customers as they cannot house them. Very bad on site experience and was out in a taxi to another property. This impacted my previously made arrangements of location and transportation. Would never suggest booking here. On site staff was not empathetic and seemed Keen to rush me off the property and wait in the cold rain for a taxi.