Search Apartment Rentals in London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in London
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov. 3, 2020
Other property types in London
The Park Hotel London
Reviewed on Nov. 25, 2020
Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott London
Reviewed on Dec. 1, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in London
There are 94 lodging choices in London, including a selection of apartments. Be sure to enjoy the major shopping area and acclaimed theater scene in this family-friendly area. Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market are popular attractions to visit.
Why would you choose an apartment versus a traditional hotel? An apartment comes equipped with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals, and usually is more spacious than a traditional hotel room.
Here are some of the top London apartments to choose from:
- Neighborhood: Downtown London
- Includes free WiFi and a flat-screen TV
- A 24-hour business center and parking on site
- Free WiFi and cable TV included
- Located in South London neighborhood
- Free parking and a terrace on site
- In Ingersoll
- Free WiFi, a living room, and a flat-screen TV included
- Located in London
- Access to self-service laundry on site
- In London
- Includes free WiFi, a washer/dryer, and a living room
- Free parking and a café on site
When is the Best Time to Visit London?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
Things to Do in London
Visitors speak highly of London for its theater scene and shops. Enjoy the outdoors at Victoria Park and Harris Park, or simply take in cultural attractions like Museum London and London Music Hall. You can also visit some other popular places in town including Budweiser Gardens and Covent Garden Market.London also is known for:
- Live music
How to Get to London and Around the Area
Fly into London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), which is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) away from the city center. Otherwise, look for flights into Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield), which is 53.4 mi (85.9 km) away.
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from London Station, Ingersoll Station, or Woodstock Station.