Search Motels in London from CA $50
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in London
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in London
The Park Hotel London
Reviewed on Nov. 25, 2020
Best Western Plus Lamplighter Inn & Conference Centre
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Courtyard by Marriott London
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2020
London Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 18 low-priced motels in London among more than 94 lodging choices. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in London. Not-to-be-missed sights include Budweiser Gardens, Covent Garden Market, and Museum London.
Fun fact: Motels in the U.S. boomed at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel, you'll often have access to your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below are a few of Expedia customers' favorite London motels to select from:
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Budweiser Gardens and London Convention Center.
- Enjoy access to the casino, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Fanshawe College.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Budweiser Gardens and White Oaks Mall.
- It's located within a 30-minute drive of Budweiser Gardens and White Oaks Mall.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a picnic area are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Fanshawe College.
- Enjoy the in-room fireplace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in LondonIn this family-friendly area, enjoy its picturesque gardens and top-notch restaurants while you're sightseeing. People who've visited London love its shops and theater scene.
Here are some popular places:
- Budweiser Gardens
- Covent Garden Market
- Museum London
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Victoria Park
- Harris Park
- Springbank Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Western Fair Entertainment Centre
- Storybook Gardens
- East Park
London is also popular for its:
- Live music
Best Time to Visit LondonDecide when you'd like to visit London by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 46° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 44° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to London and Around the Area
|London, ON (YXU-London Intl.)||Airport||5.9 mi (9.5 km)|
|Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield)||Airport||53.4 mi (85.9 km)|
|Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.)||Airport||54.4 mi (87.5 km)|
|London Station||Train Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Ingersoll Station||Train Station||18.8 mi (30.3 km)|
|Woodstock Station||Train Station||27 mi (43.4 km)|