Stratford Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 5 economical motels in Stratford among the more than 69 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' recommended Stratford motels available to book:
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Stratford Suburban Motel
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
Things to Do in Stratford
Check out the entertainment choices and lively festivals in this walkable area while you're sightseeing. Visitors to Stratford speak highly of its shops and restaurants.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Queens Park
- Brickman's Botanical Gardens
- Lake Huron
To learn about the area's history, take time to see:
- Riverdale Mennonite Church
- Castle Kilbride
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Avon Theatre
- Festival Theatre
- Stratford City Hall
Stratford is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Stratford
Figure out the ideal time to visit Stratford by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 14° F
- April-June: 76° F is the daytime average and 29° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 45° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 41.73 inches in a year
How to Get to Stratford and Around the Area
|London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) ||Airport ||25.1 mi (40.4 km) |
|Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) ||Airport ||30.5 mi (49.1 km) |
|Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) ||Airport ||55 mi (88.6 km) |
|Stratford Station ||Train Station ||0.5 mi (0.8 km) |
|St. Marys Station ||Train Station ||10.9 mi (17.5 km) |