- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Hamilton City Hall
- 2 min drive
- FirstOntario Centre
- 5 min drive
- Dundurn Castle
- 5 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Visitors Inn is located in Hamilton. Hamilton Place Theatre and Whitehern Historic House & Garden National Historic Site are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chedoke Civic Golf Course and Lazermania. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at FirstOntario Centre or Tim Hortons Field.
- Hamilton City Hall - 2 min drive
- FirstOntario Centre - 5 min drive
- Dundurn Castle - 5 min drive
- Art Gallery of Hamilton - 6 min drive
- McMaster University - 10 min drive
- Hamilton GO Centre - 6 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- Paparella's Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Very clean - friendly staff - liked that security is on site at all times ... Close to Local restaurants - Tom Hortons ... restaurant was very good and very reasonable pricing !! Even saw the mayor of Hamilton having lunch there . Definitely going to use this hotel again .