- Art Gallery of Hamilton
- 1 min walk
- Hamilton Convention Centre
- 1 min walk
- Hamilton City Hall
- 3 min walk
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hamilton, Sheraton Hamilton Hotel is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Whitehern Historic House & Garden National Historic Site and St. Paul's Presbyterian Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chedoke Civic Golf Course and Lazermania. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at FirstOntario Centre or Tim Hortons Field. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Art Gallery of Hamilton - 1 min walk
- Hamilton Convention Centre - 1 min walk
- Hamilton City Hall - 3 min walk
- FirstOntario Centre - 3 min walk
- Dundurn Castle - 2 min drive
- Hamilton GO Centre - 9 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chagalls Restaurant – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- LOFT Lounge – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Sheraton Hamilton Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 50 per stay.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 14.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29.95 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
No where on the website did it state that the whirlpool was out of order. We specifically chose this hotel for the whirlpool. Upon check in we were even told about the “pool” hours and not notified at that time. We were refused a rollaway bed, and offered 1 pillow and 1 thin blanket to accommodate my child sleeping on the floor??? Again, while booking no where did it state that “due to fire regulations” they could not fit a rollaway in the room reserved. Actually all it stated was to write down our additional requests (with a suggestion of “rollaways” in the context). This was a very disappointing stay due to the lack of knowledge, the staff not being forthcoming. The reservations site not being forth coming, and the complete disregard for notification. On top of that, they put my family (with young children and I) into a room directly beside the elevator foyer, we were up til 3am listening to guests talking and going in and out the the elevator. Absolutely unacceptable.