- Port Dover Harbour Museum
- 14 min drive
- Turkey Point Provincial Park
- 21 min drive
- Otter Creek Golf Club
- 34 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)
- 48 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Simcoe, Comfort Inn Simcoe is in the suburbs. War Memorial Carillon Tower and Wagon Wheel Produce & Corn Maze are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hay Creek Conservation Area and Waterford North Conservation Area.
- Port Dover Harbour Museum - 14 min drive
- Turkey Point Provincial Park - 21 min drive
- Cayuga International Speedway - 32 min drive
- Otter Creek Golf Club - 34 min drive
- Selkirk Provincial Park - 34 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn Simcoe
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per accommodation, per stay.
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The staff were very helpful and courteous