- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bayside Boutique & Gallery
- 8 min drive
- McLean Berry Farm
- 9 min drive
- Wolf Island Provincial Park
- 26 min drive
- Peterborough, ON (YPQ)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Selwyn, Beachwood Resort is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Gallery on the Lake and Whetung Ojibwa Crafts and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Lakefield Lock and St. John the Baptist Anglican Church.
- Bayside Boutique & Gallery - 8 min drive
- McLean Berry Farm - 9 min drive
- Gallery on the Lake - 15 min drive
- Kawartha Country Wines - 16 min drive
- Wolf Island Provincial Park - 26 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 111 min drive
- Where to eat
- Frederickâs at Beachwood – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 14 for adults and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Beachwood Resort Deer Bay
- Beachwood Deer Bay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beautiful setting, outstanding food!
Beautiful setting! Saltwater pool or freshwater lake to swim in. Boat lauch, paddle boards, canoes, paddle boat and even more options available. Trails for walking in the woods. After dark enjoy sitting around a campfire if you wish. We were upgraded to a condo with a living room/dining room overlooking the lake. It had a bedroom with 2 double beds, which were incredibly comfortable with nice curtain that could totally block out the sun. The living room had a couch, table for 6, a fireplace, a TV and a complete kitchen. There were even dishes and cookware. At the back of the condo was a deck with a table and chairs with a view of the woods. The staff was very friendly and so were the other guests. What I found most outstanding was the food at their restaurant, Frederick’s. We had breakfast there both days and dinner both nights. The breakfast buffet had fruit, yogurt, croissants, muffins, toast, waffles, strawberry pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon or some combination of these and other items. The difference was the quality of the items. It was superb. Dinner was beyond my ability to describe. My husband had the 9 oz. sirloin both nights. I had the flank steak, then the next night I tried the pork chop special. Both were incredible! If you stay here make sure to eat here!