- Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.)
- 17 min drive
- Baiyun Mountain
- 18 min drive
- Guangzhou Gymnasium
- 20 min drive
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Guangzhou H.j. Grand Hotel is located in Guangzhou's Huadu neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Yuexiu Park and Baiyun Mountain, while Guangzhou Museum of Art and Museum of the Mausoleum of the Nanyue King are cultural highlights. Big Hippo Water World and Yinzhan Hot Spring are also worth visiting.
- Baiyun Mountain - 18 min drive
- Guangzhou Gymnasium - 20 min drive
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center - 21 min drive
- Guangzhou Wanda Plaza - 22 min drive
- Guangzhou TV Tower - 39 min drive
- Renhe Station - 12 min drive
- Guangzhou Railway Station - 21 min drive
- Guangzhou (CAN-Baiyun Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Guangzhou H.j. Grand Hotel
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Guangzhou H.j. Grand Hotel
- H.j. Grand Hotel
- Guangzhou H.j. Grand
- H.j. Grand
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort