Search Motels in Dorval from CA $59
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Dorval
Other property types in Dorval
Aloft Montreal Airport
Reviewed on Sep. 21, 2020
Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport
Reviewed on Oct. 22, 2020
Montreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
Dorval Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Montreal area, you can select from 36 inexpensive motels among the more than 1196 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
When you save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Dorval. Popular places to visit in the larger area include Saint Joseph's Oratory, Mount Royal Park, and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.
Fun fact: Motels became more prevalent in the U.S. at the end of the 1940s with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the 1960s with over 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll usually access your room from an outside corridor overlooking the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to book in the larger area:
- Located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Dorval
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Dorval is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) away
- Enjoy access to the free parking and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Located 13.7 mi (22 km) from the heart of Dorval
- Central Dorval is 10.8 mi (17.5 km) away
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the heart of Dorval
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in DorvalPeople visiting Dorval speak highly of its restaurants and bars. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this family-friendly area while you're out sightseeing.
Here are favorite places in and around Dorval:
- Saint Joseph's Oratory
- Mount Royal Park
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Montreal Botanical Garden
- Parc Jean-Drapeau
- Bois-de-Liesse Nature Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- La Ronde Six Flags
- La Recreatheque
- Sky Venture
Dorval is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit DorvalDecide when you'd like to visit Dorval by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average 5° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 27° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 61° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.42 inches in a year
How to Get to Dorval and Around the Area
|Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.)||Airport||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert)||Airport||16.3 mi (26.2 km)|
|Dorval Station||Train Station||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Dorval Pine Beach Station||Train Station||0.7 mi (1.1 km)|