Hotels in Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur from CA $7
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Bukit Bintang hotels and places to stay
Visiting Bukit Bintang in Bukit Ceylon
Bukit Bintang is a metropolitan neighborhood known for its picturesque gardens and ample dining options. You might plan a visit to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur while you're in town. Bukit Bintang is an ideal home base for exploring the greater Bukit Ceylon area, especially with 299 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Staying in Bukit Ceylon's Bukit Bintang Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in Bukit Bintang, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences: 4.5-star resort with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center, 14-minute walk from Jamek Mosque. Our guests enjoy the resort's spacious rooms and central location.
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur: 5-star aparthotel with 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a nightclub, 11-minute walk from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Expedia travelers like this aparthotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre: 3.5-star aparthotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub.
Bukit Bintang might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Bukit Ceylon neighborhood for your stay. Golden Triangle is a neighborhood known for its ample dining options, relaxing spas, and major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 468 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, 7-minute walk from Petronas Twin Towers. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Shangri-La Hotel - Kuala Lumpur: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool, 11-minute walk from Petronas Twin Towers. Expedia travelers like this hotel's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Ahyu Hotel: 2-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Jamek Mosque. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Bukit Bintang in Bukit Ceylon
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Alor, and Bukit Bintang Plaza might be just the ticket while you're in Bukit Bintang. You could also plan a visit to Low Yat Plaza or Sungei Wang Plaza when you're visiting the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Golden Triangle to visit Petronas Twin Towers, Petaling Street, and Merdeka Square. Kuala Lumpur Tower, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, and Suria KLCC Shopping Centre are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Kuala Lumpur.
Getting Around Bukit Bintang and Bukit Ceylon
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Bukit Bintang Station, Imbi Station, or Raja Chulan Station.