Hotels in Pudu, Kuala Lumpur from CA $10
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pudu hotels and places to stay
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr. 22, 2020
Visiting Pudu in Kuala Lumpur
Pudu is a neighborhood that people enjoy for its major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Pudu Wet Market and Buddha Jayanti Temple. When you want to find a place to rest your head, start by booking one of Pudu's 38 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Kuala Lumpur's Pudu Neighborhood
You’ll get to choose from several accommodations in Pudu, and travelers enjoy these top picks:
- Hotel Maison Boutique: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness center, and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- City Comfort Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travelers like this hotel's breakfast and clean rooms.
- Vivatel Kuala Lumpur: 4-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its clean rooms and convenient parking.
Pudu might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in Kuala Lumpur. Bukit Bintang is a neighborhood known for its picturesque gardens, ample dining options, and major shopping area. This neighborhood is home to 299 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences: 4.5-star resort with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center, 14-minute walk from Jamek Mosque. Our guests enjoy the resort's spacious rooms and central location.
- PARKROYAL Serviced Suites Kuala Lumpur: 5-star aparthotel with 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a nightclub, 11-minute walk from Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Expedia travelers like this aparthotel's comfortable beds and walkable location.
- Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur City Centre: 3.5-star aparthotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a nightclub.
Sightseeing Around Pudu in Kuala Lumpur
Pudu Wet Market, Buddha Jayanti Temple, and HELP College of Arts and Technology are just a few attractions to check out in Pudu. Petaling Street and Merdeka Square are a couple of other sights to visit in the neighborhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Bukit Bintang, a nearby neighborhood with top sights like Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Other places worth visiting include Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang Plaza, and Low Yat Plaza.
Getting Around Pudu and Kuala Lumpur
Looking for a quick way to explore more of the city? Catch a ride on metro transit at Pudu Station and Hang Tuah Station.