Get an overview of this hotelShopping-district hotel by monorail
Popular property highlights
Surrounded by shopping centers
In the heart of the city’s "Golden Triangle" and commercial district, Melia Kuala Lumpur is 3 minutes by monorail from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, steps from shopping, and near cultural attractions such as the Bintang Walk and Little India.
A casually styled restaurant offers a range of diverse dining options. The hotel also offers a gym, a 24-hour business center, and a host of functional meeting rooms.
Newly-renovated spacious guestrooms
Melia Kuala Lumpur offers 288 spacious, sunlit guestrooms that feature city views, 24-hour room service, coffee/tea making facilities, minibars, and bathrobes. Complimentary WiFi is also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Melia Kuala Lumpur
The Melia Kuala Lumpur hotel features an elevator/lift with panoramic views of the city, as well as a gift shop, 24-hour security, and a front desk. Childcare is available with 6-hour advance notice, and laundry/dry cleaning services are also offered. Recreational facilities a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests traveling on business will appreciate several of the on-site facilities at this Kuala Lumpur hotel. Business amenities include a convenient 24-hour business center and 12 meeting rooms. Free WiFi is available in all rooms and common areas, and an Internet kiosk is also available. The concierge desk is happy to provide tour/ticket information. Guests have access to limousine service for a surcharge. Parking is also available for a fee (limited availability). This hotel is certified as the first unique Earthcheck Platinum Hotel in Malaysia.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 288
- Meeting rooms 12
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
The KiTCHEN@Meliá - A modern dining experience with a wide offering of à la carte menus and international breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner options. The restaurant is designed around an open kitchen concept so diners can enjoy watching expert chefs cook up amazing dishes. Open 6 AM to 1 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
One of Malaysia's largest spas, JoJoBa, is located across the street at the Berjaya Times Square.
The hotel has a large sundeck area and onsite fitness facilities.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 120.00-150.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: MYR 200.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 34.98 for adults and MYR 34.98 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MYR 3 per night
- Valet parking fee: MYR 50 per night
- Early check-in fee: MYR 175.00
- Late check-out fee: MYR 175.00
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 120.00-150.00 per day
- Kuala Lumpur Melia
- Melia Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Melia Kuala Lumpur
- Melia Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Sol Melia Kuala Lumpur
- Melia Kuala Lumpur Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.