Bracebridge Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 19 hotels and other lodging options in Bracebridge, though there are only 4 economical motels. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more cash to use on your vacation.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Bracebridge. Top sights to visit include Lake Muskoka.
Fun fact: The word "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motel properties usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Listed below are some of Expedia customers' favorite Bracebridge motels available to book:
Travelodge by Wyndham Bracebridge
- If driving, you'll be within 10 minutes of Lake Muskoka.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- 24-hour room service along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a short 8-minute drive of Lake Muskoka.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Stay within a short 9-minute drive of Lake Muskoka.
Cedar Lane Motel
- You'll be located within 10 minutes of Lake Muskoka by car.
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Bracebridge
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Lake Muskoka
- Rotary Centennial Gardens
- Bigwind Lake Provincial Park
These are some attractions the whole family can enjoy:
- Santa's Village
- High Falls Water Park
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Little Norway Memorial
- Gravenhurst Narrows Lighthouse
- Bethure Memorial House
Bracebridge is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Bracebridge
Determine the optimal time to visit Bracebridge by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 4° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 12° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Bracebridge and Around the Area
|Muskoka, ON (YQA) ||Airport ||5 mi (8.1 km) |