Find Hotels near Boomerang Chair Lift
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from CA $56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar. 9, 2019
Reviewed on Aug. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 4, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 20, 2021
Reviewed on Dec. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 9, 2021
Reviewed on Jul. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 30, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 14, 2021
Reviewed on Feb. 14, 2020
Reviewed on Dec. 31, 2020
More Places to Stay in East Kootenay
- Radium Chalet5063 Madsen Road, Radium Hot Springs, BC
The price is CA $79 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.2/5Very Good! (596 reviews)
- Prestige Radium Hot Springs Resort, Best Western Premier Collection7493 Main Street West, Radium Hot Springs, BC
The price is CA $140 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (837 reviews)
- Motel Tyrol5016 HWY 93, Radium Hot Springs, BC
The price is CA $56 per night from Feb 7 to Feb 84.1/5Very Good! (176 reviews)
- Trickle Creek Lodge500 Stemwinder Dr, Kimberley, BCGet Rates4.4/5Wonderful! (700 reviews)
- Fernie Stanford Resort100 Riverside Way, Fernie, BC
The price is CA $119 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 64.1/5Very Good! (753 reviews)
- The Kanata by BCMInns Invermere8888 Arrow Road, Invermere, BC
The price is CA $129 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.2/5Very Good! (748 reviews)
- Best Western Plus Fernie Mountain Lodge1622 7th Avenue, Fernie, BC
The price is CA $191 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (322 reviews)
- Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Fernie401 Highway 3, Fernie, BC
The price is CA $87 per night from Feb 5 to Feb 63.5/5Good! (591 reviews)
- Fernie Slopeside Lodge5339 Ski Hill Road, Fernie, BCGet Rates3.6/5Good! (276 reviews)
- Copper Point Resort760 Cooper Road, Invermere, BC
The price is CA $117 per night from Jan 26 to Jan 274.5/5Wonderful! (999 reviews)
Popular places to visit in Boomerang Chair Lift
Boomerang Chair Lift is located in a welcoming area of Fernie known for its magnificent mountain views and skiing. Fernie is home to 46 hotels and other accommodations, so you can find something that's perfect for your stay.
Staying Near Boomerang Chair Lift
There are 10 hotels and other accommodations within a mile of Boomerang Chair Lift, including these options:
- Lizard Creek Lodge: With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Fernie Slopeside Lodge: With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Things to See and Do Near Boomerang Chair Lift
Now that you've visited Boomerang Chair Lift, you can explore everything there is to see and do within just a few miles of the area.
Fernie Museum, Arts Station, and Fernie Nature Centre feature a variety of fascinating exhibits to see while you're in town. Enjoy the many local activities and take some time to visit Fernie Alpine Resort, Coal Creek Heritage Trailhead, and Fernie Memorial Arena.
Fernie Aquatic Centre and College of the Rockies Fernie Campus are both worth a visit while you're checking out the area. Fernie Heritage Library is also located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Boomerang Chair Lift, and Annex Park is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) away.