- Mighty Moose Platter Ski Lift
- 1 min walk
- Elk Quad Ski Lift
- 5 min walk
- Deer Chair Lift
- 18 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Snow Creek Lodge by Fernie Lodging Co is located in Fernie. Fernie Alpine Resort and Coal Creek Heritage Trailhead are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Koocanusa and Annex Park.
- Mighty Moose Platter Ski Lift - 1 min walk
- Great Bear Express Quad - 4 min walk
- Elk Quad Ski Lift - 5 min walk
- Deer Chair Lift - 18 min walk
- Timber Bowl Express Quad - 20 min walk
- Cranbrook, BC (YXC-Canadian Rockies Intl.) - 68 min drive
About this property
Snow Creek Lodge by Fernie Lodging Co
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to arrival.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Snow Creek Lodge FLC Fernie
- Snow Creek Lodge FLC
- Snow Creek FLC Fernie
- Snow Creek FLC
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
As the ski hill was closed, it was very quiet and almost felt like we had the place to ourselves. However, I wish we would have been told that the pool was going to be shut down as that was definitely one of the reasons we booked it . There was one hot tub available that was no longer being cleaned and we were offered the pool at the sister property that was also no longer being cleaned. The staff was great about it but feel management should have communicated better and adjusted our rate accordingly