Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Fernie from CA $84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Fernie Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Fernie Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Fernie and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 11 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Fernie hotels and accommodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Fernie Stanford Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Pets are welcome at East Kootenay Motel. This motel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Birch Meadows Lodge B&B. This lodge provides guests with free WiFi.
Planning Your Trip to Fernie
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- April-June: the average is 70°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fernie is 0.79 inches
Exploring Fernie with Your Pet
Known for its skiing and mountains, Fernie has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails, riverfront, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Fernie Alpine Resort and Ancient Cottonwoods Trailhead. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Coal Creek Heritage Trailhead and Fernie Aquatic Centre.