Search Hostels in West Kelowna from CA $70
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in West Kelowna
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites
Reviewed on Oct. 2, 2020
Holiday Inn West Kelowna
Reviewed on Oct. 11, 2020
Cozystay Signature: Lake Okanagan Resort
Reviewed on Oct. 26, 2020
Hostels and More in West Kelowna
West Kelowna offers 90 accommodations, and if you have a hard time finding a hostel in the area, you can still choose a place that works for you. For those who want to spend less on overnight costs and focus more on fun things to do, you can get great deals on Expedia. This destination's wineries offer plenty of opportunities to treat your taste buds, and the lake views create an appealing natural setting.
You may be able to find reasonable rates at these West Kelowna accommodations, which have positive reviews from our customers:
Super 8 by Wyndham West Kelowna BC - You can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this motel.
Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel & Suites - You can take advantage of free continental breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this hotel.
Holiday Inn West Kelowna - Property features at this guesthouse include free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool.
When Is the Best Time to Visit West Kelowna?
The weather can be important when you're discovering new places, so here's some information about the local climate:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 19° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 20° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.43 inches in a year
What Can I Do in West Kelowna?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Prospera Place
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery
- Rose Valley Regional Park
- Okanagan Lake
- Constable Neil Bruce Sport Fields
- Kelowna Art Gallery
- Okanagan Heritage Museum
- BC Orchard Industry Museum
Generally, West Kelowna is known for its:
- Bird watching
- Mountain views
How to Get to West Kelowna and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Kelowna, BC (YLW-Kelowna Intl.), located 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away from the city center. An alternative is Penticton, BC (YYF-Penticton Regional), which is 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away.