Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Kelowna from CA $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Kelowna Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 2, 2020
Kelowna Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Kelowna and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 32 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Read about the most popular Kelowna hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a full-service spa and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's bar and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Mission Park Inn. This motel offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2-star motel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Days Inn by Wyndham Kelowna. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
Planning Your Trip to Kelowna
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kelowna is 0.43 inches
Exploring Kelowna with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Kelowna has lots to offer visitors including its basketball, university life, and gardens. See the local sights and visit Kasugai Gardens and Okanagan Heritage Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Okanagan Military Museum and City Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Bone Appetit, Total Pet, or The Purple Seahorse Ltd..