Overview of the DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 1 King Bed, View, Corner
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Apartment, 1 King Bed (Executive Lounge Access, High Floor)
Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Executive Lounge Access,Bi-Level)
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Executive Lounge Access,Bi-Level)
About this area
Located in Vancouver, the DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena.
- BC Place Stadium - 5 min walk
- Rogers Arena - 7 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 10 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 10 min walk
- TELUS World of Science - 18 min walk
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 2 min drive
- Stadium-Chinatown Station - 8 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- The Victor — 1 min walk
- D/6 Lounge — 1 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee - 15 min drive
- Subway - 15 min drive
- McDonald's - 15 min drive
About this property
the DOUGLAS, Autograph Collection
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 14.85 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 42 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 47 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Good location (a lot more convenient for guests like us staying with pets, where it’s a lot easier to find grassy area close by) than those hotels located right in downtown, Liked the outdoor area on the 6th floor, liked modern design, liked cleanliness! One negative thing: a lot of noise in the hallway throughout the night, people walking, loud conversations, knocking on doors, hopefully this was just one single incident, when I mentioned it at the checkout, I was told that there was a large group of people not staying at the hotel but visiting friends, the manager was made aware of the incident, but I just don’t think it was resolved quickly. That is the reason for -1 star rating!