Valemount Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Valemount with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 13 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Valemount hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Robson Valley Chalet is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchenettes and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Sandman Inn McBride. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Valemount
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Valemount is 0.94 inches
Exploring Valemount with Your Pet
Known for its mountains, Valemount has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunrises and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Jasper National Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Valemount Visitor Information Centre and Valemount Museum.