Search Hostels in Ubud from CA $5
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Ubud
Other property types in Ubud
The Sankara Suites & Villas by Pramana
Reviewed on Mar. 21, 2020
Ayung Resort Ubud
Reviewed on Mar. 15, 2020
Element By Westin Bali Ubud
Reviewed on Jul. 24, 2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for a low-cost place to stay in Ubud, one of its 29 hostels could be a great choice for you. No two hostels look exactly the same, but these dorm-style accommodations all have the following:
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
- Budget prices
- A social atmosphere
Hostels are a great way to stay in Ubud for a lower cost, so you can save more for going out. You can check out this destination's cultural highlights, such as its temples and art galleries.
Hostels in Ubud
Ready to book a hostel? These ones get the best reviews from our travelers and could be a good place to start looking:
The Happy Mango Tree - Hostel - Located within a 10-minute walk of Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Royal Palace. Guests can enjoy free WiFi. You'll find showers in all rooms.
Lagas Hostel - Located within a 20-minute walk of Ubud Monkey Forest. You can take advantage of free breakfast and free WiFi, as well as free parking. Rooms come with free toiletries and desks.
Ubud Tropical - You can take advantage of free WiFi and free parking, as well as an outdoor pool. Rooms come with showers, lockers, and coffee/tea makers.
Kememai Hostel - Located within a 10-minute walk of Ubud Monkey Forest. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. You'll find showers in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ubud?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's a little information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically April and November, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 91° F and nighttime temperatures average 72° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 68° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 68° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 91° F during the day and 71° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.73 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ubud?
Depending on your interests, you might like these places to visit:Top Sights
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Sanur Beach
- Seminyak Square
- Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Seminyak Beach
- Double Six Beach
- Puri Lukisan Museum
- Komaneka Fine Art Gallery
- Blanco Museum
Overall, Ubud is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Ubud and Around the Area
You can find the closest airport in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city center.