- Grange Park
- 5 min walk
- Princess of Wales Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, The Beverley Hotel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Toronto Eaton Centre and St. Lawrence Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and Ontario Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Centre or Scotiabank Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Grange Park - 5 min walk
- Art Gallery of Ontario - 5 min walk
- Princess of Wales Theatre - 6 min walk
- Four Seasons Centre - 6 min walk
- Royal Alexandra Theatre - 7 min walk
- Osgoode Station - 6 min walk
- Toronto Union Station - 16 min walk
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lobby Boy – Tapas bar with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Strange Love Coffee – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
The Beverley Hotel
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30, per accommodation, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 250 per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 30 lb/14 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 26 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
My experience was great - the staff were so friendly and helpful, the location was perfect for my purposes, and I appreciated that the toiletries were natural and the room - while tiny - had everything I needed for a comfortable stay.