Overview of Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Vaughan, Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre is near a metro station and near theme parks. Vaughan Mills Mall and Yorkdale Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Canada's Wonderland and Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto. Travelling with kids? Consider Reptilia Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Woodbine Racetrack.
- Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto - 9 min walk
- Vaughan Mills Mall - 14 min walk
- Canada's Wonderland - 6 min drive
- York University - 9 min drive
- Downsview Park - 16 min drive
- Rutherford Station - 5 min drive
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre - 5 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Novotel Trio – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets stay for free
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities