- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.)
- 6 min drive
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 11 min drive
- Square One Shopping Centre
- 12 min drive
- York University
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East is located in Toronto's Etobicoke neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at High Park and Downsview Park, while Playdium and Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Woodbine Racetrack or Mississauga Hershey Centre.
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre - 11 min drive
- Square One Shopping Centre - 12 min drive
- York University - 12 min drive
- Casa Loma - 16 min drive
- Royal Ontario Museum - 19 min drive
- Toronto Etobicoke North Station - 7 min drive
- Terminal Link Terminal 3 Station - 9 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Perkins Restaurant – Family restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
No spar or hot tub, bar and restaurant from the sixties. My last stay.