- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Hotel Prince Seoul
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard (Double Room A)
Deluxe Twin Room
Standard (Twin Room A)
Standard (Twin Room B)
Business Double Room
Standard (Twin Room C)
Twin Room, Corner
Deluxe Twin Room, Corner
Suite (Namsan tower view)
1 Deluxe Twin Room and 1 Twin Room (Same Floor, Separated)
1 Deluxe Twin Room with Extra bed and 1 Twin Room (Same Floor, Separated)
Corner Double Room (Myeong dong View)
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Prince Seoul is in Seoul's Myeongdong neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity and shopping. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lotte World and COEX Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Myeong-dong Station is just steps away and Chungmuro Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- Namsan Park - 6 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 11 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 14 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Myeong-dong Station - 1 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 16 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Prince Cafe — 1 min walk
- Tous les Jours - 1 min walk
- 모데라토 커피 전문점 - 1 min walk
- 咸草醬蟹 - 2 min walk
- 유가네닭갈비 - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Prince Seoul
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for KRW 44000.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for KRW 22000.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: KRW 14080 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: KRW 22000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 44000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Check in staff (lady) was extremely rude and spoke to us in one word replies - all the while head down looking at everywhere else except us. We have been staying in Hotel Prince ever since our first trip to Seoul 7 years ago and as trips to Seoul of late has lessened, our last visit was 2 years ago and standards have dropped below satisfactory. Toilet's overall cleanliness could be better, hairs in fresh towels, toilet bowl chokes easily and rooms were looking tired. With so many new hotels around, we will probably give Hotel Prince a miss and try some place new on our next visit.