Sarasota Vacation Packages
Top Sarasota Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotels in Sarasota
Reviewed on Jan. 12, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 10, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 7, 2021
Top things to do in Sarasota
Sarasota Beach Vacation
It's time to pack your suitcase and sit and listen to the sounds of the ocean on a Sarasota vacation. Pretty coastal vistas abound on a trip to Sarasota — Siesta Key Public Beach (5 miles (8 km) away) is the perfect example. It's a great idea to stay in a hotel close by. If you want more options, loads of visitors also book Sarasota vacation deals around Lido Beach and Turtle Beach.
Things You Should Know About Sarasota
- Choosing a hotel near the ocean means picture-perfect vistas and relaxing walks along the beach at dusk. Take a peek at our Sarasota beach hotels and see what's available.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in private vacation homes around these parts. Tropical Waterview Escape and Absolutely Perfect are a few options to select from.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Sarasota look after all the finer details. That means more time for you to get on with the pressing task of relaxing.
- Sarasota, population 55,100, is a popular vacation destination for loads of reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Sarasota things to do page.
- Siesta Key Public Beach is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, browse our Sarasota vacation deals.