Top Hotels in Saint-Tropez
Reviewed on Sep. 8, 2019
Reviewed on Jul. 27, 2020
Top things to do in Saint-Tropez
Saint-Tropez Beach Vacation
Bliss out on the shore and feel the sea breeze whip through your hair during your Saint-Tropez vacation. If it's your first time here, why not pick up some pretty seashells as a reminder of your trip to Saint-Tropez? Set up your base near Les Salins Beach, a popular strip of coast only 2 miles (4 km) from the center. We also have affordable Saint-Tropez vacation deals closer to Canebier Beach, another tempting option.
Things You Should Know About Saint-Tropez
- Staying near the water means picture-perfect vistas and slow walks along the beach just before nightfall. Have a look through our Saint-Tropez beach hotels and see what's available.
- Many travelers also base themselves in apartments here. Studio Résidence Eden Park and Le Mazet de l'Artiste are a few places to select from.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Saint-Tropez look after all the nitty-gritty details. That means more time for you to focus on the pressing task of kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Our Saint-Tropez things to do page is a terrific place to start organizing your getaway to Saint-Tropez. Once you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 5,900 locals to learn even more.
- Saint Tropez Citadel is one major sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great ideas to add to your itinerary, look up our Saint-Tropez vacation deals.