Search Motels in Saint Georges from CA $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Saint Georges
Le Manoir Lac-Etchemin
Reviewed on Aug. 4, 2020
Motel le Voyageur
Reviewed on Oct. 30, 2019
Auberge Happy Logis
Reviewed on Jul. 8, 2019
Saint Georges Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having trouble locating a motel in Saint Georges, let Expedia help you find a motel or something similar from over 13 lodging options in the area. Just use our search tools to filter by price per night or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy more of what Saint Georges has to offer. Top sights to visit include Mont Orignal.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Enjoy access to the terrace, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Central Saint Georges is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) away
What to Do in Saint Georges
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Seven Falls Park
- Eco-Parc des Etchemins
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Village Miniature Baillargeon
- Parc Eloland
- Village Aventuria
To learn more about local history, take some time at:
- Sanctuaire Notre-Dame d'Etchemin
Saint Georges is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Saint GeorgesFigure out the ideal time to visit Saint Georges by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 42° F and nighttime temperatures average 0° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 21° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 39° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.54 inches in a year