Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Regina from CA $60
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 20, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 21, 2021
Regina Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Regina and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 25 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Consider these popular Regina hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Motel 6 Regina, SK is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Best Western Seven Oaks Inn. This hotel offers free water park access and in-room washers/dryers. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Chateau Regina Hotel and Suites. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and central location.
Planning Your Trip to Regina
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -11°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 15°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Regina is 0.71 inches
Exploring Regina with Your Pet
Known for its sports and university life, Regina has lots to offer visitors including its festivals, entertainment, and theaters. See the local sights and visit Casino Regina and Globe Theater. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cornwall Center and Dunlop Art Gallery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wascana Animal Hospital, Petland, or Pat's Pets & Supplies Ltd.