- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Wascana Park
- 5 min drive
- Saskatchewan Science Center
- 5 min drive
- Conexus Arts Centre
- 6 min drive
- Regina, SK (YQR-Regina Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the suburbs, Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina is in an area with good shopping. Globe Theater and Dunlop Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lakeview Golf Course and Royal Regina Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field or Evraz Place.
- Casino Regina - 4 min drive
- Wascana Park - 5 min drive
- Regina Floral Conservatory - 5 min drive
- Saskatchewan Science Center - 5 min drive
- Conexus Arts Centre - 6 min drive
- Regina, SK (YQR-Regina Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dennys – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Moxies Grill and Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per accommodation, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 29 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Sandman Hotel Regina
- Sandman Regina
- Sandman Inn Regina
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Regina Saskatchewan
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I asked about the pool and hot tub during check in. Was advised they are closed. There were no notices anywhere on site or Expedia. The room was too hot. I could not adjust furnace. Complained but was told “oh sorry” and “hopefully it cools off”. I slept with window open in -25C weather. Following morning at 8am a worker was outside my room with a mop bucket, mopping by the elevator. Repeatedly banging the bucket into the wall. Loudly talking to everyone walking by as he stood outside my door. The more I go to this hotel the worse it gets. Last time (April 2019) the toilet had boiling hot water emanating from it, and I got a vag steam without wanting one. Will probably never stay here again.