Get an overview of this hotelHostel with a sauna, near the slopes
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Central location
- Walkability and proximity to shopping
- Guestroom size
Located near the slopes, this Queenstown hostel is in the city center and within a 5-minute walk of Church of St Peters, Queenstown Mall, and Creative Queenstown Arts & Crafts Market. Lake Wakatipu and Williams Cottage are also within 5 minutes.
Cozy up to a roaring lobby fireplace at Nomads Queenstown Backpackers after an exciting day on the slopes.
Rooms offer WiFi and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers features a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This ski hostel also offers ski storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Nomads Queenstown Backpackers has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 4 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 4 per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 4 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: NZD 4 per hour
- Backpackers Nomads
- Backpackers Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Hostel Queenstown
- Nomads Backpackers Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers
- Queenstown Backpackers Nomads
- Queenstown Nomads
- Queenstown Nomads Backpackers
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hotel Queenstown
- Nomads Queenstown Backpackers Hostel
- Nomads Backpackers Hostel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Backpacker property is rated 5 stars.